Drumming Team Building Events:
– It takes just seconds to have your entire event drumming together!
– We cater for events of 10 to 5000 people
– We will bring professional percussion instruments to your event
– Drumming Events Reduces Stress
– Drumming Events Connect People
– Drumming Enhances communication
– The “drummers high” is recognised by science (it’s a rush of beneficial hormones)
– Drumming is good for clearing the mind before decision making.
– Drumming is still traditionally used throughout the World in communities and tribes.
I guess you have some ‘tick boxes’ to address to make sure we are right for your event:
– First and foremost it’s fun. Your team will enjoy it. And if they enjoy it that means they are all sharing a positive experience together. Makes sense right!?
– When you experience drumming at your event you will all be working towards a common goal – one piece of music. And, just like in an organisation each person adds their individual value towards that common goal… one piece of music.
– Drumming events help us all communicate and connect as the humans we are.
– Drumming events are different from most other experiences because you are all working together rather than competing against each other.
– Drumming and rhythm is innate to humans. We all walk and talk in rhythm, our hearts are beating, drumming is a deep part of human existence.
Give us a call or email and we can explore together to see if we are a good fit for your conference…
We have decades of experience and have delivered thousands of successful drumming event experiences!
Seeing your team transform from a GREAT CACOPHONY into a coherent piece of music is quite amazing!
…that’s quite rather than quiet!
We deliver events all around the UK and Worldwide.
(Recently enjoying events in Prague and Saudi Arabia.)
“Thank you and the team so much for making our event a fun and meaningful experience, EVERYONE loved it”